Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #12: Creating Community Through Commenting

There was a lot of good information in this "thing." I am not a "talker." I was forced to get a cell phone which I usually leave at home or forget to check when I do have it. At home, I rarely talk on the phone. Therefore, getting a blog site and utilizing it has been a big step for me. Two points that I think are important are: Write a meaningful comment and Remember the power of words. I am starting to become more concious about reading comments to blogs to see what people are saying. This allows me to get more insight into the chosen subject and I have the opportunitiy to agree or disagree with the point. During my blog search, I found two blogs of personal interest: Quazen and Absolute Presence. I chose these because one deals with college costs and the other deals with the attitudes of students.

1 comment:

  1. This was a huge step for me too, but when I think about how much we learn from each other, I realize it is worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete