Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #7: Cool Google Tools

I reviewed the various Google tools. I didn't know that Goggle had so many free resources. Although all of them were interesting, I set up Google Alerts (TAKS, teacher raises), and I customized my home page utilizing iGoogle. I started out with the following gadgets: calorie counter, daily devotional, and top stories. I am sure that I will add to this as my comfort level increases. I plan to utilize the Goggle Calendar once school resumes. I think that it would valuable to list curriculum topics, due dates for assignments, test dates, birthdays, school closed dates, and other information that would be relevant to the students. To increase my "techno level," I will add Atomic Learning to my toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment