Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #21 - Podcasts and Videocasts

I clicked on the linked terms because I had heard of them, but I really didn't know what they meant. I really like the CommonCraft videos because they are short and "on my level." I clicked on the book review, and I was able to hear the wonderful book reviews. I wasn't able to view the visual. Since I have never created a podcast, I checked some other blogs. I saw great videos with family information, book reviews, student projects, etc. I wanted to have my daughter engage in a book review or set family pictures to music, but my daughter wouldn't oblige, and the pictures are scattered everywhere (I really need to get photo albums!) I wanted to have something to comply with this assignment, so I attempted to create a visual regarding my experience with the 23 Things training. It's a little rough around the edges, as is the person in the video, but it was fun to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment