Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #18: Online Productivity Tools

As with most of these "things." this was new to me. After checking out both tools, I think that I prefer the Google Docs. I reviewed some of the templates and actually saw three that could help me in my personal organization: monthly calendar, monthly budget, and "to do" list. Professionally, I could use this to collaborate with colleagues regarding curriculum, tests, etc. We could be in different locations and still communicate with each other.

I think that it is an advantage to be able to access it anywhere from any computer without worrying about a flash or having it as an attachment to an email. Because it is online, I think it is a disadvantage that there is always the possibility of unauthorized users accessing confidential information.

No comments:

Post a Comment