Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #19: Web 2.0 Awards List

This was really interesting. Because I am not techno savvy, I saw so many familiar terms grouped under headings, and I was able to compare their popularity within their group. Now the terms are starting to make sence! For collaborative writing, I love Goggle Docs. When I looked under education, I clicked on DOCSTOC and read an interesting article on dental plans. I wish that I had read this before last Tuesday when we made our annual trip to the dentist$$$. Under fun stuff, I click on One Sentence and there were some pretty creative sentences. Hosed wikis had WetPaint which lead me to the Ghost Wisperer wiki. Yea, GW fans! Delicious (Social News) had an interesting article about textbooks being history in a digital classroom. Once I play with it more, I can select certain groups, then sites that will help facilitate learning in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment